[ejabberd] cluster support

Felipe Brito Vasconcellos fbv at trf4.gov.br
Fri May 27 21:44:49 MSD 2005

Hello again! :)

I want to set up a cluster here. Two linux machines running the same
ejabberd service at the same jabber host, right?

First machine:
lnxim 10.1.3.98
Second one:
lnxaplic 10.1.3.30

Both will have the same host name in ejabber.cfg
icq2

Actually, the dns server for icq2 is 10.1.3.98 and I connect with psi
using nickname at icq2

The ejabberd is running on lnxim and I want to duplicate all of it at
lnxaplic. I mean all tables.

I tried to do as the guide tells me to do, but got no success. When I
type |mnesia:info().| I saw just one database running, the other one is
stopped.

Help?

--
Felipe Brito Vasconcellos