[ejabberd] mod_pubsub in 0.9.1 and j-eai

Leif Johansson leifj at it.su.se
Mon May 30 23:25:41 MSD 2005

I know that j-eai is supposed to be released (beta5 at least)
any day now. Could someone (Michael perhaps ?) comment on the
various extensions and their relation with ejabberd?

In particular I am wondering if mod_pubsub from j-eai could be
folded into ejabberd proper. Looking at the 0.9.1 code and the
mod_pubsub from j-eai 1.0beta4 the latter strikes me as a proper
superset of features.

I can't se any real reason to keep two mod_pubsub's. Now, j-eai
is much more than mod_pubsub.

	Cheers Leif