[ejabberd] strange dependency

Felipe Brito Vasconcellos fbv at trf4.gov.br
Tue May 31 01:28:26 MSD 2005

Hello.

I have done the clustering steps and got success.

But, now the second node seems to be dependent of the first one.

I mean, if I stop (with my kill method...... never got problem with it
in two or three months of use, but I will change this as soon as
possible) both nodes, and then try to start just the second (new) one,
the service just don't work right. I mean, I  *need* to start the first
AND the second node to get the service up. Is this correct? I think
there must be a way to catch out the first node from this cluster,
because all the tables were copy to both nodes.

Am I right?

--
Felipe Brito Vasconcellos
Suporte Linux - fone (51) 3213-3624