[ejabberd] extauth question

Felipe Brito Vasconcellos fbv at trf4.gov.br
Tue May 31 01:32:52 MSD 2005

Hello. I use the extauth successfully here. But I want to improve it.

So, I need to know what kind of data ejabberd expects to receive as
confirmation or not of the auth process.

I use the check_pass.... example script together with a C program that
connects to my ldap server. I do this because I was unable to return the
right data to ejabberd. I tried to return string OK and integer 1 as
success and string ERR and integer 0 to fail.

Can someone explain to me the data ejabberd expects to receive after a
login process?

--
Felipe Brito Vasconcellos
Suporte Linux - fone (51) 3213-3624