[ejabberd] loosing icq messages

-: Dave :- jabber.ru at v00d00.de
Wed Nov 16 11:45:00 MSK 2005

thanks for the info about debugging - i will start collecting debugging
data, as soon as i visit my friend ... and send this to (both?) lists ...

i just thought, that it IS connected to ejabberd, since i changed the
WHOLE icq transport (aim-transport vs. pyicqt) - and i still had the
SAME problem ... have both programs a similar code/documentation base ?

so far
dave