[ejabberd] Ejabberd frozen

Popp, Marc marc.popp at 3soft.de
Thu Nov 17 12:07:00 MSK 2005

Hi all,

The following incident appeard two times (yesterday and the day before)
on our SELS9-box with a binary release of ejabberd-0.9.8:

Somewere in the evening after the most users have gone offline, the
process was frozen. No connection through webinterface or through
jabber-port was possible. The only way was to kill the process and
restart it.

No dumpfile was written, but here is the (edited, sorry some classified
informations were in there) log file.

Why does it freeze? Can sobody help me? Our users are getting angree,
because we use jabber to comunicate with our costumers.

Thanks
Marc