AW: [ejabberd] Ejabberd frozen

Popp, Marc marc.popp at 3soft.de
Thu Nov 17 15:58:09 MSK 2005

Hi,

@Andreas: Thanks for your hint. I'll install "monit".

@All: I'll also would like to have a clean solution. ;-)

Thanks
Marc

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ejabberd-bounces at jabber.ru [mailto:ejabberd-bounces at jabber.ru] Im Auftrag von Andreas van Cranenburgh
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. November 2005 13:43
An: ejabberd at jabber.ru
Betreff: Re: [ejabberd] Ejabberd frozen

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 10:07:00AM +0100, Popp, Marc wrote:
> Why does it freeze? Can sobody help me? Our users are getting angree,
> because we use jabber to comunicate with our costumers.

You'd like a quick and dirty fix?

Eg. install "monit" which can make a TCP connection every X minutes/seconds, and restart (using init script) a daemon.

I can even copy paste you a config file.

I'm not going to be able to help you with Erlang or other debug questions, though :)

--
        Andreas        [ http://unstable.nl | xmpp:andreas at unstable.nl ]
                       [  callto:ils.seconix.com/andreas at unstable.nl   ]