[ejabberd] Call for ejabberd translators for a new release

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Fri Nov 18 13:18:27 MSK 2005

Hello,

We have worked on several new feature and the development looks
stable in the SVN version (http://svn.process-one.net/ejabberd/trunk).
I think its time to prepare for a new release version.

People that are interested in testing the development release can
start doing so and report potential bugs. This version is already in
production on several sites however.

Other important tasks are translations, and it is probably time for
translators to start updating the translation file for the different
languages.
A previous call for translators was published by badlop, here: http://
ejabberd.jabber.ru/node/329
The page also explains how to start translating ejabberd in a new
language.

Note that the current translation files are available from: http://
svn.process-one.net/ejabberd/trunk/src/msgs/

The people that already translated the previous version of ejabberd
are expected to translate the new release. I will be updating the
french documentation. If the last translators could confirm that they
will be working on the new release, this will help us trying to find
new translators for potential orphan language files.

Thank you

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond