[ejabberd] Compiling on Mac OS X (10.4)

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 27 19:54:42 MSK 2005

I had created a fink package for it a long time ago,
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/ejabberd

But it is out of date and I messed up my fink install somehow and
haven't had the time to restore it and repair the fink package.  =/
I don't recall if I ever actually "ok'd" the 10.4(transitional)
listing, so I can't vouch for whether it works or not.  I'm told the
erlang dist does not work.  I need to refresh my own memory as to how
to set fink back up properly...  May need to just wipe and reinstall.

Daniel