[ejabberd] share a transport between 2 domains

Le Boulanger Yann asterix at lagaule.org
Mon Nov 28 00:36:46 MSK 2005

Hi,

My ejabberd server handle 2 domains, so I have this line in my config file:
{hosts, ["dom1.org", "dom2.org"]}.

on on domain I have a msn transport running and listening to
msn.dom1.org, so I have this line in my config file:
{5347, ejabberd_service, [{ip, {127, 0, 0, 1}},
                            {access, all},
                            {hosts, ["msn.dom1.org"], [{password,

now I'd like to share this transport to the other host, so that when I
browse dom2.org, I see msn.dom1.org. I think it's better than running a
second MSN transport on another port.

Could you help me to configure ejabberd for that ?

Thanks in advance
Yann