[ejabberd] Can't make ejabberd...

Travis Bell travisbell at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 22:01:14 MSD 2005

Do you know what other files I need to change? I am not sure myself,
and yes after I changed that it proceeded to get much farther until
eventually erroring out again.

Also, just so I'm clear, the line to add to CFLAGS is:

-fno-common -bundle -undefined suppress -flat_namespace

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

--
Travis Bell