[ejabberd] Re: Desperate for answers

Tiaan tiaanh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 01:00:49 MSD 2005

Hi,

I also think it's in the "get_subscription_lists" function or one of the
functions that masages the data, the SQL does work, and values are passed
back, but when I compare these values to the values as passes back by
mod_roster, there is a few differences. I will send them when I'm at work
tomorrow.

Yip, mod_roster is disabled.

Thanks
Tiaan