[ejabberd] Shared Roster oddities

Eric Dawson eric at sporticus.com
Wed Sep 7 23:32:07 MSD 2005

I am having some problems with Shared Rosters.

First I will ask:
How should they work?

VIRTUAL HOSTS
domainone.com
intranet.mytld

1)? Can one virtual host message to another virtual host? ie add members and
message from either virtual host?

SHARED ROSTERS
2)? should each host have their own shared roster setup?
3)? If 1) is possible - can I create a shared roster with users from either
virtual host?
4)? Can I use SHARED ROSTERS for custom TLD virtual hosts?

I can document in full my efforts to get them to work. Is anyone actively
working on shared roster bugs? I can talk/test directly. I am running on
W2K3 Web Edition.

Eric