[ejabberd] check_vpomail

Christoffer Soop lists at soop.org
Fri Sep 16 17:02:44 MSD 2005

If anybody is interested I have created a small C program
"check_vpopmail" for external authentication against well, you guessed
it - vpopmail.

Although it does work for me it should be considered a beta since only
the authentication part has been tested and no real effort has been made
to make it work on other systems than mine.

This program comes with a two big caveats: I have not written a C
program in ages and have no experience on setting up Makefiles AND
automake properly.  (In particular I am curios as how to set up library
dependencies for a c-project in a good way...) Thus it is provided "as
is" with absolutely no guarantees.  If there proves to be an interest in
the project I can set up a proper home page.

Check it out at
http://dev.jabberwocky.se/svn/opensource/check_vpopmail/trunc

Reference:
	Homepage http://www.inter7.com/index.php?page=vpopmail