[ejabberd] acl and access.
badlop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:55:42 MSD 2005
> I could, using login 'some.name', register with this transport but i have to
> deny that.. What am I doing wrong?
I tried the same configuration with PyMSNt 0.10-RC3, ejabberd 0.9.8,
1 no problems reported on the logfile after the restart.
2 I created an account 'some.name at localhost', logged on ejabberd.
3 when I discover localhost, the transport is listed; but it shows no
information, no possibility to register, etc.
4 then I create an account 'some.name2 at localhost', log in ejabberd,
discover, the transport is shown and this time i can register, see its
- did you restart ejabberd after the changes on ejabberd.cfg?
- did any error appear on the logfile after the restart?
- what version of ejabberd?
- what client, and what version?
- are you sure you were logged with 'some.name'?
- you shouldn't be allowed to register, of course, but anyway: later
were you able to also use the transport as usual?
Correo: badlop at gmail.com
Mensajería: badlop at jabberes.org
More information about the ejabberd