[ejabberd] check_vpomail

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:24:23 MSD 2005

2005/9/16, Christoffer Soop <lists at soop.org>:
> If anybody is interested I have created a small C program
> "check_vpopmail" for external authentication against well, you guessed
> it - vpopmail.

Nice!

> If there proves to be an interest in
> the project I can set up a proper home page.

I have added the text of your email to the contributions section:
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/check_vpopmail
Perhaps you receive a bugreport... someday :)

If you are interested in modifying the content of that page directly,
tell me. You can always add a comment (as visitors can do if they
want).

About the program itself... since I didn't know what vpopmail is, I
haven't tried it at all.

Correo: badlop at gmail.com
Mensajería: badlop at jabberes.org