[ejabberd] ejabberd 1.1 beta

Zbyszek Żółkiewski zbyszek at toliman.pl
Sat Apr 8 14:56:32 MSD 2006

Hello,

I have try new svn (529) on multinode setup but there is something wrong
with sessions(?) and i have to rollback to 525.
Symptoms: after upgrade i was able to auth and login but after 2 or 3
seconds server disconnected me and (PSI) was reconnecting me again and
all process starting from beginning.
I have try with SASL turned on and with commented out.
There is nothing in logs.

PS,
In multinode setup - all nodes should run the same svn ver? Are there
any changes in mnesia?

***Zbyszek Żółkiewski