[ejabberd] ejabberd 1.1 beta

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Sat Apr 8 15:20:47 MSD 2006

Le 8 avr. 06 à 12:56, Zbyszek Żółkiewski a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I have try new svn (529) on multinode setup but there is something
> wrong with sessions(?) and i have to rollback to 525.
> Symptoms: after upgrade i was able to auth and login but after 2 or
> 3 seconds server disconnected me and (PSI) was reconnecting me
> again and all process starting from beginning.
> I have try with SASL turned on and with commented out.
> There is nothing in logs.

We will investigate this. Thank you for the report.

> PS,
> In multinode setup - all nodes should run the same svn ver? Are
> there any changes in mnesia?

Yes, all nodes should run the same svn version. Were you using it
with different version ?
There are some changes on session management in Mnesia. but this is a
transient table which is empty on restart.
Was your try a migration ? From which version were you migrating ?

--
Mickaël Rémond