[ejabberd] ejabberd 1.1 beta

Heiner Wolf wolf at bluehands.de
Mon Apr 10 14:42:52 MSD 2006

Hi,

I would like to try and test the 1.1 beta. After compilation (on
Linux) I have multiple beam files. I have only a little experience
with the 1.0.0 ready to run installer, which has only one large beam
file.

How do I start the thing from the compiled svn?
Is there a sample config included?
Do I have to set a PATH?

Regards,
hw