[ejabberd] Summer of Code 2006

Marc van Woerkom marc.vanwoerkom at FernUni-Hagen.de
Wed Apr 26 04:30:15 MSD 2006

Hello developers,

I want to participate in Google's Summer of Code effort this semester.
The Jabber Software Foundation is an accepted mentor and I found
a list of proposal ideas for ejabberd:

  http://wiki.jabber.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code_2006#ejabberd_Features

Last semester I used ejabberd to have a xmpp data bus for a
university, it would be nice to dive deeper into it.

Alas I don't see any mentor mentioned, the proposals
seem to come from non ejabberd developers (as far as I
can judge this).

Is there any interest from the developers into developing
a proposal and to mentor me during the effort?

Regards,
Marc