[ejabberd] Telling granted and denied subscriptions apart

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 01:21:34 MSD 2006

My apologies for this not being specific to ejabberd as I'm working
on the client side.

How do I tell a denied subscription apart from a granted one? It
seems that the reply that I receive is the same and the only
difference is the error reply I get when sending a message.

I also tried to add myself to a different using GTalk and Adium and I
did not receive a request for subscription authorization either time.
Am I doing something wrong?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/