[ejabberd] Re: xml_stream:send_text

Joel Reymont joelr at well.com
Fri Apr 28 18:56:11 MSD 2006

I'm getting a hang of answering my own questions :-).

Jabberlang 0.2 loads the expat driver on its own and assumes that XML
stream is a pid. In the latest release of ejabberd the xml_stream
module takes care of expat and returns a record instead of a pid from
xml_stream:new/1.

The fix is to change receiver/2 below to work with a structure and
update the corresponding portion of ready_to_connect/3.

	Joel