[ejabberd] Disable s2s on only one virtual host

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Thu Aug 17 20:41:12 MSD 2006

I'm using ejabberd 1.1.1 (from FreeBSD's ports) to host two virtual hosts.
I want one of them to be an isolated, self-contained system that can't talk
to any remote systems, including the other virtual host.  Is this possible,
and if so, how would I configure it?  I haven't seen any "official" method
of disabling s2s other than setting up firewall rules, but that won't work
here since I definitely want to allow it for one of the hosts.
--
Kirk Strauser