[ejabberd] google talk vs. ejabberd muc

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Mon Feb 13 16:28:32 MSK 2006

Is there any documentation somewhere that would tell me what this log
message means?  It seems that whatever is happening is due to Google,
since it happens on other jabber servers as well (I've tried both
jabbers 1.4 and 2.0), and it only happens with clients from gmail.com.
I'd like to be able to give these users an intelligent answer for what
the issue is, though.

Thanks
Mike