[ejabberd] no listening on ports

Dirk Völlger forums at thebiketour.net
Thu Feb 23 19:02:06 MSK 2006

On Thu, February 23, 2006 16:52, Mickael Remond wrote:

> Here is how to configure the PyICQt transport:
> http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/pyicqt

I used this how to and i installed those transports. Just have a look to
the thread i just opened yesterday (opened a new one cause i thought the
problem is due to that listening to ports, so different than the problem I
had yesterday)

But still, I have those -Error While reading- errors. I worked like
described on

http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/pymsnt
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/pyicqt

Here are my config.xml's for icq transport:

icq: http://pastebin.ca/42896

the msn config is almost the same except ports and servernames

again my ejabberd.conf

http://pastebin.ca/42892

--
                     __o         Dirk Völlger