[ejabberd] eJabberd/erlang for Debian Sarge

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 00:03:28 MSK 2006

Oh that reminds me, I don't know if I ever told any of you this, but
I maintain erlang and ejabberd in fink (fink.sourceforge.net).  So
theoretically folk should be able to install ejabberd easily for
MacOS X with that.  Note, however, that I haven't tested it a -lot-
but haven't gotten much in the way of "this is busted" feedback.

Daniel