[ejabberd] mod_disco?

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:35:58 MSK 2006

I'm running 0.9.8 on my Debian Alpha system.  I commented out the
following line in the ejabberd.cfg file:

    {mod_disco,      [{extra_domains, ["users.jabber.org"]}]},

The result of commenting it out was when I try to join a group chat
using Gaim, the default server becomes "conference.jabber.org".  If I
leave it uncommented, the default chat server is
"conference.my.jabber.server".  What does that option affect exactly?
Thanks for any insights.
--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in