[ejabberd] jwchat

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Sun Jul 9 05:21:09 MSD 2006

> You might have the same problem as I had a few weeks ago. In FreeBSD, the
> Apache2 modules that are needed for JWChat are NOT compiled by default.
>
> Add next line to /etc/make.cfg and recompile apache20:
> WITH_PROXY_MODULES=true
>
> Also make sure that next modules are enabled in httpd.conf:
> LoadModule proxy_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy.so
> LoadModule proxy_http_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy_http.so
> LoadModule rewrite_module libexec/apache2/mod_rewrite.so
>
> <snip>

Tanks your replay, my apache is enabling proyx, look:

LoadModule auth_dbm_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule auth_dbm_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule auth_dbm_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy_ftp.so
LoadModule auth_dbm_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy_http.so

Some ideas?
--
Márcio Luciano Donada
CPD Aurora Alimentos - Chapecó(SC)