[ejabberd] jwchat

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Mon Jul 10 01:24:30 MSD 2006

> Op zondag 9 juli 2006 03:21, schreef Márcio Luciano Donada:
>> > You might have the same problem as I had a few weeks ago. In FreeBSD,
>> the
>> > Apache2 modules that are needed for JWChat are NOT compiled by
>> default.
> <snip>
>> Tanks your replay, my apache is enabling proyx, look:
> <snip>
>> Some ideas?
>
> If you give more details, yes. E.g. what did you exactly did to install
> JWChat
> and what JWChat version are you trying?

All,
It forgives not to have passing before, but it is the current version
jwchat-1.0.b2_1 (of ports FreeBSD) apache 2.0.58_1> libs the apache:

httpd.exp               mod_auth_digest.so      mod_dav_fs.so
mod_include.so          mod_proxy_connect.so    mod_unique_id.so
libphp4.so              mod_auth_ldap.so        mod_deflate.so
mod_info.so             mod_proxy_ftp.so        mod_userdir.so
mod_access.so           mod_autoindex.so        mod_dir.so
mod_ldap.so             mod_proxy_http.so       mod_usertrack.so
mod_actions.so          mod_cache.so            mod_disk_cache.so
mod_log_config.so       mod_rewrite.so          mod_vhost_alias.so
mod_alias.so            mod_cern_meta.so        mod_env.so
mod_logio.so            mod_setenvif.so
mod_asis.so             mod_cgi.so              mod_expires.so
mod_mime.so             mod_speling.so
mod_auth.so             mod_cgid.so             mod_file_cache.so
mod_mime_magic.so       mod_ssl.so
mod_auth_anon.so        mod_charset_lite.so     mod_headers.so
mod_negotiation.so      mod_status.so
mod_auth_dbm.so         mod_dav.so              mod_imap.so
mod_proxy.so            mod_suexec.so

# uname -a
FreeBSD jabber.auroraalimentos.com.br 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #1:
Thu Jun  8 13:39:53 BRT 2006
marcio at jabber.auroraalimentos.com.br:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/JABBER
i386

In the directory jwchat:

cat .htaccess
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
Options +MultiViews
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteRule http-poll/ http://127.0.0.1:5280/http-poll/ [P]
</IfModule>

In the httpd.conf
<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName jabber.auroraalimentos.com.br
  DocumentRoot /backup/www/msn
  <Directory /backup/www/msn>
    Options  +Indexes +Multiviews
  </Directory>