[ejabberd] jwchat

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Tue Jul 11 19:11:45 MSD 2006

Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
>>> the
>>> default.
>> <snip>
>>> Tanks your replay, my apache is enabling proyx, look:
>> <snip>
>>> Some ideas?
>> If you give more details, yes. E.g. what did you exactly did to
>> install JWChat and what JWChat version are you trying?
>>

> All, It forgives not to have passing before, but it is the current
> version jwchat-1.0.b2_1 (of ports FreeBSD) apache 2.0.58_1> libs
> the apache:
>
> httpd.exp               mod_auth_digest.so      mod_dav_fs.so
>  mod_include.so          mod_proxy_connect.so    mod_unique_id.so
> libphp4.so              mod_auth_ldap.so        mod_deflate.so
>  mod_info.so             mod_proxy_ftp.so        mod_userdir.so
> mod_access.so           mod_autoindex.so        mod_dir.so
>  mod_ldap.so             mod_proxy_http.so       mod_usertrack.so
> mod_actions.so          mod_cache.so            mod_disk_cache.so
>  mod_log_config.so       mod_rewrite.so          mod_vhost_alias.so
>  mod_alias.so            mod_cern_meta.so        mod_env.so
>  mod_logio.so            mod_setenvif.so mod_asis.so
> mod_cgi.so              mod_expires.so mod_mime.so
> mod_speling.so mod_auth.so             mod_cgid.so
> mod_file_cache.so mod_mime_magic.so       mod_ssl.so
> mod_auth_anon.so        mod_charset_lite.so     mod_headers.so
>  mod_negotiation.so      mod_status.so mod_auth_dbm.so
> mod_dav.so              mod_imap.so mod_proxy.so
> mod_suexec.so
>

> # uname -a FreeBSD jabber.auroraalimentos.com.br 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD
> 6.1-STABLE #1: Thu Jun  8 13:39:53 BRT 2006
> marcio at jabber.auroraalimentos.com.br:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/JABBER
>  i386
>

> In the directory jwchat:
>
> cat .htaccess AddDefaultCharset UTF-8 Options +MultiViews <IfModule
> mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteRule http-poll/
> http://127.0.0.1:5280/http-poll/ [P] </IfModule>
>

> In the httpd.conf <VirtualHost *> ServerName
> jabber.auroraalimentos.com.br DocumentRoot /backup/www/msn
> <Directory /backup/www/msn> Options  +Indexes +Multiviews
> </Directory> RewriteEngine on RewriteRule http-poll/
> http://127.0.0.1:5280/http-poll/ [P] </VirtualHost>
>
> Tanks!

In acess of firefox http://jabber:5280/http-poll/:

XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: http://jabber:5280/http-poll/
Line Number 1, Column 1:

I do not obtain to have access jwchat, it opens everything correctly,
but I do not obtain to make it to function, has some tip, I am
following the documentation: http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/jwchat

Some ideias!!!

- --
Márcio Luciano Donada  <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense - Departamento de T.I.