[ejabberd] ejabberd cluster help

Andre Pang ozone at algorithm.com.au
Thu Jul 13 16:00:03 MSD 2006

On 13/07/2006, at 9:53 PM, Fabien NCTEL wrote:

> The first problem is :
> When I do this :
> erl -setcookie SFEWRG34AFDSGAFG35235
> erlang:get_cookie().
>
> no cookie
>
> Then I have a problem with the name of the node... When I want see
> the name
> of the node on the server I have : nonode at nohost
> But, in my web admin I have default at localhost as node....

The two problems are related.  For cookies to work, you must also
specify a node name, with the -name or -sname (short name)
parameters.  e.g.

  erl -setcookie SFEWRG34AFDSGAFG35235 -name default
  erl -setcookie SFEWRG34AFDSGAFG35235 -sname default

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save  <http://www.algorithm.com.au/>