[ejabberd] ejabberd_service

Christopher Zorn christopher.zorn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:07:14 MSD 2006

Hello,

I am working on switching a server from jabberd2 to ejabberd. Most
things have gone well. I ran into one problem. The problem is with
component connections. It seems I can not connect multiple components
to one port. Why is this? I really would like to be able to do this.
If you have a lot of different components then the ejabberd
configuration gets messy. This is a real negative for people wanting
to use ejabberd for more than an instant message server.

If it is possible to connect more than one component to a single port
then please let me know. I can not seem to find it on the website or
with google.

Thanks.