[ejabberd] mod_statsdx

Bryan Barnes Bryan.Barnes at verety.com
Fri Jun 9 18:24:33 MSD 2006

Andrew,
	I had problems with this as well.  Badlop was able to help me
out with it, I've included his response to my problem.  Without knowing
what error you're getting I can't tell you for sure if this will help,
but hopefully this puts you on the right track.

Ah, the structure of 'sessions' table changed slightly on ejabberd
1.1.x. It's simple to fix, just edit mod_statsdx.erl and replace the
only occurrence of:
  -record(session, {usr, us, pid}).
with:
  -record(session, {sid, usr, us, priority}).

Bryan