[ejabberd] in-order delivery

Peter Millard pgmillard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 05:44:48 MSK 2006

The roster versus presence problem isn't nearly as bad as processing
jabber:iq:privacy packets. If a client sends an iq-set which enables a
privacy list, then I send some other packet, the iq-set for the
privacy list MUST be enabled before my second packet is processed.
This is one of the reasons that RFC says that an entity must *process*
the packets in order.

pgm.