[ejabberd] stress test problem, can't simul more user to my server, who can fix it?

he jin hejone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:50:17 MSK 2006

in the stress test of my ejabberd server, i found the error info, and i
can't login more user on to my server when the concurrent user is 1000.
who can fix it, below is my error report. thanks

=ERROR REPORT==== 2006-03-21 15:45:31 ===
** State machine <0.20661.0> terminating
** Last event in was {xmlstreamelement,
                         {xmlelement,"iq",
                                     [{"type","set"},
                                      {"id",

"auth_8fb7b952474afe243424b88a79addea7"}],
                                     [{xmlcdata,"\n"},
                                      {xmlcdata,"\t\t\t\t\t\t"},
                                      {xmlelement,
                                          "query",
                                          [{"xmlns","jabber:iq:auth"}],
                                          [{xmlcdata,"\n"},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t"},
                                           {xmlelement,
                                               "username",
                                               [],
                                               [{xmlcdata,"hh586"}]},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\n"},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\t\t\t\t\t"},
                                           {xmlelement,
                                               "password",
                                               [],
                                               [{xmlcdata,"hh586"}]},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\n"},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\t\t\t\t\t"},
                                           {xmlelement,
                                               "resource",
                                               [],

[{xmlcdata,"ClassJabberPHP"}]},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\n"},
                                           {xmlcdata,"\t\t\t\t\t\t"}]},
                                      {xmlcdata,"\n"},
                                      {xmlcdata,"\t\t\t\t\t"}]}}
** When State == wait_for_auth
**      Data  == {state,#Port<0.20591>,
                        <0.20662.0>,
                        gen_tcp,
                        "1545887568",
                        undefined,
                        c2s,
                        c2s_shaper,
                        false,
                        false,
                        false,
                        [],
                        false,
                        undefined,
                        [],
                        "10.88.15.164",
                        [],
                        {0,nil},
                        {0,nil},
                        {0,nil},
                        {0,nil},
                        undefined,
                        undefined,
                        undefined,
                        false,
                        none,
                        []}
** Reason for termination =
** {badarg,[{ets,lookup,[config,{access,c2s,global}]},
            {ejabberd_config,get_global_option,1},
            {acl,match_rule,3},
            {ejabberd_c2s,wait_for_auth,2},
            {gen_fsm,handle_msg,7},