[ejabberd] ejabberd not sending presence info

Joel Nimety jnimety at perimeterusa.com
Tue Mar 28 23:07:05 MSD 2006

I've noticed that by ejabberd server is not sending presence
notification to me for most accounts.  Here is an xml dump from GAIM
only showing 2 presence notifications (at the time of this dump there
were 30 plus people logged in).  I'm using the @all@ method to provide
an Everyone roster to all our users.  I'm also using LDAP for
authentication.  It also appears that this issue is only happening for
me (jnimety).  I've tried a few clients (gaim, psi, tkabber, gossib,
gajim) to rule out a client side issue.

Hopefully someone has some ideas to get this resolved.

--
Joel Nimety