[ejabberd] ejabberd not sending presence info

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Wed Mar 29 20:50:20 MSD 2006

* Joel Nimety <jnimety at perimeterusa.com> [2006-03-29 11:04:01 -0500]:

> In addition, if I rerequest authorization from specific users I see
> there presence.  It looks like ejabberd thinks I'm not subscribed to all
> users in the everyone roster. Is there a way to clean/refresh that info?

The best way is to reask for authorisation. I already had problem when
testing several clients. I tried GAIM and I found that it sometimes tend
to let your roster in an unclean state. I do not know if I am the only
one to have experienced, however, but it might be a client side problem.

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net/