[ejabberd] Summer of Code 2006

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Tue May 2 12:33:57 MSD 2006

Hello Marc,

* Alexey Shchepin <alexey at sevcom.net> [2006-05-02 08:45:07 +0300]:

> Hello, Marc!
>
> On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:32:19 +0200, you said:
>
>  MW> Is there any interest from the developers into developing a proposal and
>  MW> to mentor me during the effort?
>
> Sure, I can be an adviser for those ejabberd-related projects, they all are
> useful.  What project to choose depends on your expirience in Erlang, likely
> implementing JEP-0163 or JEP-0065 will be a good start.

Magnus Henoch has made a first implementation of PEP support. So there
is a basis, but it maybe has thus probably less chance to be accepted.
I would suggest to go for a JEP-0065 clustered and scalable proxy. It
will be probably easier to make write a very appealing with such
approach.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond