[ejabberd] Jabberlang, TLS and GoogleTalk

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:42:40 MSD 2006

I'm planning to run a large bot network [1] and need to fix up
Jabberlang to connect to GoogleTalk. It does not work with ejabberd
1.1 right now.

I have sort of figured things out up to the point of establishing the
TLS connection.

I would like to implement TLS sometime soon, probably based on the
ejabberd_c2s and similar sources. Is anyone interested in the patches
and if so how and where do I submit them?

I would also appreciate any tips on how I could piggyback on the
ejabberd sources and ifrastructure to implement a full Jabber client.

	Thanks, Joel

[1] http://www.pandorabots.com

--
http://wagerlabs.com/