AW: [ejabberd] ejabberd vs Jabber XCP

Pieter Rautenbach Pieter.Rautenbach at clockspeed.co.za
Fri May 5 16:44:41 MSD 2006

Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:
http://www.tebivo.com/email.htm or call: +27 21 888 7920
Yes, under ideal conditions. I've done similar tests, but to simulate user
behaviour for a production system is a difficult task -- one simply doesn't
achieve the same performance as under testing. Not in our case, anyway...