[ejabberd] Distributing components of ejabberd

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:34:28 MSD 2006

Folks,

How would I scale a cluster of ejabberd servers? Is this described
somewhere?

I would like to have a whole Erlang cluster representing a single
Jabber domain. This would require accepting socket connections on
multiple servers, probably multiple ejabberd routers, etc.

Is this possible right now and if so what needs to be done?

I looked at the ejabberd_router code and it seems that it just keeps
paths to different Jabber domains. This tells me that I would scale
by establishing multiple Jabber domains and load-balancing between
servers representing each. Am I going in the right direction?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/