[ejabberd] How do conference rooms scale?

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:39:54 MSD 2006

Paul,

You are assuming that all the users would be visible in the
conference room. I'm thinking of a bunch of MUC servers all having
the same JID and implementing the same conference room. You can have
a manageable number of users in each and messages from other servers
could come from a hidden user or admin or something like that.

I'm not trying to implement a chat per se, I'm just piggybacking on
the XMPP protocol.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/