[ejabberd] Multiple servers for a single domain

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Tue May 9 23:11:29 MSD 2006

Op dinsdag 9 mei 2006 20:11, schreef Joel Reymont:
> Folks,
>
> Can you use several ejabberd routers to represent a single domain or
> am I stuck with a single domain per single server? How does ejabber
> scale then?

AFAIK, you can have:
* one computer serving one domain like "example.org"
* one computer serving multiple domains like "example.org", "example.net",
etc.
* a cluster of computers serving one domain like "example.org"
* a cluster of computers serving multiple domains like "example.org",
"example.net", etc.

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.
xmpp:sander at devrieze.dyndns.org

ejabberd, the expandable Jabber daemon. --
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/