[ejabberd] Jingle support

f.m.gomes at controlrede.com f.m.gomes at controlrede.com
Fri May 12 01:39:06 MSD 2006

I made some tests with libjingle and ejabberd some weeks ago. The problem i
saw was the need for libjingle to have a really signed certificate on the
server, what didn't happen in my case, it was a test server with temporary
sercificates, not signed by one authority (I didn't go any further because
it wasn't a priority for me). This was at least one problem. I talked with
Wolf Heiner (from bluehands.de, the home of MyJingle, based on libjingle) he
was also going to test it with ejabberd, don't know if he found any other
limitation...

Please let me know if you succedd!

Best regards and good luck

Fernando