[ejabberd] web-presence module for ejabberd

Santhosh N san.mlists at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:58:10 MSD 2006

Hi All,

I am a ejabberd newbie. I need some help in using the mod_presence
module posted by Igor
Goryachev(http://lists.jabber.ru/pipermail/ejabberd/2006-May/001752.html).
I have applied the patch against ejabberd-1.1.1 and compiled it. Also
I have got the pathced server running. Now I am unable to figure out
how to use the web presence feature, built into the server. I have
made sure that the ejabberd.cfg is updated and the appropriate
libraries and files are copied into the right places.

More inputs in this regard, will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Santhosh N