[ejabberd] eheap memory allocation crashes

Andre Pang ozone at algorithm.com.au
Thu May 25 10:56:19 MSD 2006

On 25/05/2006, at 4:39 PM, Zbyszek Żółkiewski wrote:

> This is common problem that occurs also on my server. Occasionally
> ejabberd crashes because it cannot allocate memory. This is
> reported as
> bug in bugzilla i think...

The next time ejabberd crashes with that error, have a look at
=memory section of the erl_crash.dump file and see if you have the
same symptoms as mine, where ejabberd_router was taking up gobloads
of memory.  (Or send me your erl_crash.dump file and I'll be happy to
take a look.)

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save  <http://www.algorithm.com.au/>