[ejabberd] eheap memory allocation crashes

Zbyszek Żółkiewski zbyszek at toliman.pl
Thu May 25 11:57:42 MSD 2006

one another note:

i use setup with 4 nodes: 3 of them are public available and 1 is
backup/used only for providing services that propagate to other 3 nodes.
This "backup" node never crashes - so that what causes crash(high memory
usage) is related with user(client) connections (not for example:
database transactions etc.)

pozdrawiam,
Zbyszek Żółkiewski