[ejabberd] Abnormal Termination on Windows

Jeremias jeremias.o.fora.da.lei at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 04:23:46 MSK 2006

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for your answer. However I didn't understand why you say that a
process is blocking Erlang. I've performed some additional testings
without having any firewall enabled and guaranteed that no other
application was using the ejabberd port but even so I got no luck
starting ejabberd. Am I missing something? Should I discuss this issue
on the Erlang mailing list instead?

Regards,
Jeremias