[ejabberd] audio / video conferecning & chat facility

prashant n massoo at 30gigs.com
Tue Nov 21 17:19:39 MSK 2006

hi,

What are the preferred clients for audio / video chat & conferencing facility on a ejabberd server ? Is this feature dependant on clients and not on ejabberd server ?

Please guide me regarding howto configure the transports for Yahoo, MSN and ICQ along with Google Talk via S2S.

Regarding the Asterisk plugin: Does this work like the same as Spark IM's open source asterisk plugin from Jive Software.

Thanks & Regards
Prashant