[ejabberd] XEP-0045 Implementation

Michel Peterson cooldown at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 21:50:05 MSK 2006

Indeed, I usually use have two or three resources connected at the same
time, and I have set bookmarks for a room I usually enter so that it
autojoins everytime I connect, with the current ejabberd implementation I
have to join the room with another nick, ask the moderator to kick the other
resource and then change my nick back to the one I use, that was previously
used by the other resource, or sometimes I usally change back and forth from
one computer to the other, and needing to part and join everytime the MUC
isn't particullary comfortable.
I know a lot of users would be glad if mod_muc followed that SHOULD and
allowed to join a room several times from different full jid. In any case
thanks for your interest in this issue.

Best Regards,
c00i90wn